Althea officinalis L.
|For 1 g : 3.5 €||10|
|For 5 g : 14 €||5|
|For 10 g : 25 €||5|
|For 20 g : 42 €||0|
This product is not available for now.
Register your email to be notified when it will be available again.
Family : Malvaceae
Latin name : Althea officinalis L.
Common name : Marshmallow, Common marshmallow
- Family : Malvaceae
- Genus : Althaea
- Specy : officinalis
- Author name : L.
- Type of plant : perennial
- Sun exposure : partial shade, full sun
- Difficulty : easy
- Plant type : Perrenials
- Exposition of plants : partial shade, sunny
- Hardiness (USDA zones) : 3a (from -40°C to -37,2°C), 3b (from -37,2°C to -34,4°C), 4a (from -34,4°C to -31,7°C), 4b (from -31,7°C to -28,9°C), 5a (from -28,9°C to -26,1°C), 5b (from -26,1°C to -23,3°C), 6a (from -23,3°C to -20,6°C), 6b (from -20,6°C to -17,8°C), 7a (from -17,8°C to -15°C), 7b (from -15°C to -12,2°C), 8a (from -12,2°C to -9,4°C), 8b (from -9,4°C to -6,7°C), 9a (from -6,7°C to -3,9°C), 9b (from -3,9°C to -1,1°C)
- Number of seeds per gram : 400
- Grams per 1000 seeds : 2.5
- Height in flowers : from 0 to 20 cm, from 20 to 50 cm, from 50 to 100 cm, from 100 to 150 cm, from 150 to 200 cm
- Bloom color : white
- Bloom time : july, august, september
- Environment : wet, moist