Bear's Garlic, Wild Garlic (seeds)
Allium ursinum L.
|For 1 g : 3.5 €||0|
|For 5 g : 14 €||0|
|For 10 g : 25 €||0|
|For 20 g : 42 €||0|
This product is not available for now.
Register your email to be notified when it will be available again.
Family : Alliaceae
Latin name : Allium ursinum L.
Common names : Bear's Garlic, Ramsons, Wild Garlic
- Family : Alliaceae
- Genus : Allium
- Specy : ursinum
- Author name : L. Classification APG IV
- Family (APG IV) : Amaryllidaceae
- Type of plant : perennial
- Height in flowers : from 0 to 20 cm, from 20 to 50 cm
- Hardiness (USDA zones) : , 4a (from -34,4°C to -31,7°C), 4b (from -31,7°C to -28,9°C), 5a (from -28,9°C to -26,1°C), 5b (from -26,1°C to -23,3°C), 6a (from -23,3°C to -20,6°C), 6b (from -20,6°C to -17,8°C), 7a (from -17,8°C to -15°C), 7b (from -15°C to -12,2°C), 8a (from -12,2°C to -9,4°C), 8b (from -9,4°C to -6,7°C), 9a (from -6,7°C to -3,9°C), 9b (from -3,9°C to -1,1°C)
- Environment : wet, moist
- Sun exposure : partial shade
- Bloom color : white
- Bloom time : may, june
- Difficulty : medium
- Number of seeds per gram : 150
- Grams per 1000 seeds : 6.6