Great mullein (plant)
Verbascum thapsus L.
|From : 2 To : 9||3.5 €|
|From : 10 To : 19||3.3 €|
|From : 20 To : 99||3 €|
This product is not available for now.
Register your email to be notified when it will be available again.
Also, you can choose 'Plants on order'. In this case, you will receive all that you've order when everyting is ready.
Family : Scrophulariaceae
Latin name : Verbascum thapsus L.
Common name : Great mullein
- Family : Scrophulariaceae
- Genus : Verbascum
- Specy : thapsus
- Author name : L.
- Plant type : Perrenials
- Height in flowers : from 100 to 150 cm, from 150 to 200 cm, from 200 to 250 cm
- Environment : moist, drained, dry
- Exposition of plants : partial shade, sunny
- Hardiness (USDA zones) : 4a (from -34,4°C to -31,7°C), 4b (from -31,7°C to -28,9°C), 5a (from -28,9°C to -26,1°C), 5b (from -26,1°C to -23,3°C), 6a (from -23,3°C to -20,6°C), 6b (from -20,6°C to -17,8°C), 7a (from -17,8°C to -15°C), 7b (from -15°C to -12,2°C), 8a (from -12,2°C to -9,4°C), 8b (from -9,4°C to -6,7°C), 9a (from -6,7°C to -3,9°C), 9b (from -3,9°C to -1,1°C), 10a (from -1,1°C to -1,7°C), 10b (from +1,7°C to +4,4°C)
- Bloom color : yellow
- Bloom time : april, may, june, july, august, september, october