Honey locust (plant)
Gleditsia triacanthos L.
|From : 2 To : 9||3.5 €|
|From : 10 To : 19||3.3 €|
This product is not available for now.
Register your email to be notified when it will be available again.
Also, you can choose 'Plants on order'. In this case, you will receive all that you've order when everyting is ready.
Family : Fabaceae
Latin name : Gleditsia triacanthos L.
Common name : Honey Locust, Sweet Locust, Three-Thorned Acacia
- Family : Fabaceae
- Genus : Gleditsia
- Specy : triacanthos
- Author name : L.
- Plant type : Perrenials
- Height in flowers : de 2,5m à 5 m, de 5 à 10 m, de 10 à 25 m
- Environment : moist, drained, dry
- Exposition of plants : sunny
- Hardiness (USDA zones) : 3a (from -40°C to -37,2°C), 3b (from -37,2°C to -34,4°C), 4a (from -34,4°C to -31,7°C), 4b (from -31,7°C to -28,9°C), 5a (from -28,9°C to -26,1°C), 5b (from -26,1°C to -23,3°C), 6a (from -23,3°C to -20,6°C), 6b (from -20,6°C to -17,8°C), 7a (from -17,8°C to -15°C), 7b (from -15°C to -12,2°C), 8a (from -12,2°C to -9,4°C), 8b (from -9,4°C to -6,7°C), 9a (from -6,7°C to -3,9°C), 9b (from -3,9°C to -1,1°C), 10a (from -1,1°C to -1,7°C), 10b (from +1,7°C to +4,4°C)
- Bloom color : green
- Bloom time : may, june, july, august