Buck's Horn Plantain (seeds)
Plantago coronopus L.
|For 1 g : 3.5 €||0|
|For 5 g : 14 €||0|
This product is not available for now.
Register your email to be notified when it will be available again.
Family : Plantaginaceae
Latin name : Plantago coronopus L.
Common name : Buck's Horn Plantain
- Family : Plantaginaceae
- Genus : Plantago
- Specy : coronopus
- Author name : L.
- Type of plant : annual, biennial
- Height in flowers : from 0 to 20 cm
- Hardiness (USDA zones) : 5a (from -28,9°C to -26,1°C), 5b (from -26,1°C to -23,3°C), 6a (from -23,3°C to -20,6°C), 6b (from -20,6°C to -17,8°C), 7a (from -17,8°C to -15°C), 7b (from -15°C to -12,2°C), 8a (from -12,2°C to -9,4°C), 8b (from -9,4°C to -6,7°C)
- Environment : drained, dry
- Sun exposure : full sun
- Bloom color : brown
- Bloom time : june, july, august, september
- Difficulty : easy
- Number of seeds per gram : 3000
- Grams per 1000 seeds : 0.3