Nepeta cataria L.
|For 1 g : 3.5 €||25|
|For 5 g : 14 €||2|
This product is not available for now.
Register your email to be notified when it will be available again.
Family : Lamiaceae
Latin name : Nepeta cataria L.
Common name : Catnip
- Family : Lamiaceae
- Genus : Nepeta
- Specy : cataria
- Author name : L.
- Type of plant : perennial
- Height in flowers : from 50 to 100 cm, from 100 to 150 cm
- Hardiness (USDA zones) : 3a (from -40°C to -37,2°C), 3b (from -37,2°C to -34,4°C), 4a (from -34,4°C to -31,7°C), 4b (from -31,7°C to -28,9°C), 5a (from -28,9°C to -26,1°C), 5b (from -26,1°C to -23,3°C), 6a (from -23,3°C to -20,6°C), 6b (from -20,6°C to -17,8°C), 7a (from -17,8°C to -15°C), 7b (from -15°C to -12,2°C), 8a (from -12,2°C to -9,4°C), 8b (from -9,4°C to -6,7°C), 9a (from -6,7°C to -3,9°C), 9b (from -3,9°C to -1,1°C)
- Environment : moist, drained, dry
- Sun exposure : partial shade, full sun
- Bloom color : white
- Bloom time : june, july, august, september
- Difficulty : easy
- Number of seeds per gram : 1600
- Grams per 1000 seeds : 0.6