Great mullein (seeds)
Verbascum thapsus L.
|For 1 g : 3.5 €||13|
|For 5 g : 14 €||10|
|For 10 g : 25 €||5|
This product is not available for now.
Register your email to be notified when it will be available again.
Family : Scrophulariaceae
Latin name : Verbascum thapsus L.
Common name : Great mullein
- Family : Scrophulariaceae
- Genus : Verbascum
- Specy : thapsus
- Author name : L.
- Type of plant : annual, biennial
- Height in flowers : from 100 to 150 cm, from 150 to 200 cm, from 200 to 250 cm
- Hardiness (USDA zones) : 4a (from -34,4°C to -31,7°C), 4b (from -31,7°C to -28,9°C), 5a (from -28,9°C to -26,1°C), 5b (from -26,1°C to -23,3°C), 6a (from -23,3°C to -20,6°C), 6b (from -20,6°C to -17,8°C), 7a (from -17,8°C to -15°C), 7b (from -15°C to -12,2°C), 8a (from -12,2°C to -9,4°C), 8b (from -9,4°C to -6,7°C), 9a (from -6,7°C to -3,9°C), 9b (from -3,9°C to -1,1°C), 10a (from -1,1°C to -1,7°C), 10b (from +1,7°C to +4,4°C)
- Environment : moist, drained, dry
- Sun exposure : partial shade, full sun
- Bloom color : jaune
- Bloom time : april, may, june, july, august, september, october
- Difficulty : easy
- Number of seeds per gram : 1250
- Grams per 1000 seeds : 0.8