Polygonum bistorta L.
|From : 2 To : 9||3.5 €|
|From : 10 To : 19||3.3 €|
|From : 20 To : 49||3 €|
|From : 50 To : 99||2.7 €|
This product is not available for now.
Register your email to be notified when it will be available again.
Also, you can choose 'Plants on order'. In this case, you will receive all that you've order when everyting is ready.
Family : Polygonaceae
Latin name : Polygonum bistorta L.
Common names : Bistort, Meadow bistort, Snakeweed
- Family : Polygonaceae
- Genus : Polygonum
- Specy : bistorta
- Author name : L. Classification APG IV
- Family (APG IV) : Polygonaceae
- Genus (APG IV) : Bistorta
- Specy (APG IV) : officinalis
- Author (APG IV) : Delarbre
- Plant type : Perrenials
- Height in flowers : from 0 to 20 cm, from 20 to 50 cm
- Environment : aquatic, wet, moist
- Exposition of plants : partial shade, sunny
- Hardiness (USDA zones) : 3a (from -40°C to -37,2°C), 3b (from -37,2°C to -34,4°C), 4a (from -34,4°C to -31,7°C), 4b (from -31,7°C to -28,9°C), 5a (from -28,9°C to -26,1°C), 5b (from -26,1°C to -23,3°C), 6a (from -23,3°C to -20,6°C), 6b (from -20,6°C to -17,8°C), 7a (from -17,8°C to -15°C), 7b (from -15°C to -12,2°C), 8a (from -12,2°C to -9,4°C), 8b (from -9,4°C to -6,7°C)
- Bloom color : pink
- Bloom time : june, july