Camphor Thyme (plant)
Thymus camphoratus Hoffmanns. & Link
|From : 2 To : 9||3.5 €|
|From : 10 To : 19||3.3 €|
|From : 20 To : 49||3 €|
This product is not available for now.
Register your email to be notified when it will be available again.
Also, you can choose 'Plants on order'. In this case, you will receive all that you've order when everyting is ready.
Family : Lamiaceae
Latin name : Thymus camphoratus Hoffmanns. & Link
Common name : Camphor thyme
- Family : Lamiaceae
- Genus : Thymus
- Specy : camphoratus
- Author name : Hoffmanns. & Link
- Plant type : Perrenials
- Height in flowers : from 0 to 20 cm, from 20 to 50 cm
- Environment : drained, dry
- Exposition of plants : sunny
- Hardiness (USDA zones) : 4a (from -34,4°C to -31,7°C), 4b (from -31,7°C to -28,9°C), 5a (from -28,9°C to -26,1°C), 5b (from -26,1°C to -23,3°C), 6a (from -23,3°C to -20,6°C), 6b (from -20,6°C to -17,8°C), 7a (from -17,8°C to -15°C), 7b (from -15°C to -12,2°C), 8a (from -12,2°C to -9,4°C), 8b (from -9,4°C to -6,7°C), 9a (from -6,7°C to -3,9°C), 9b (from -3,9°C to -1,1°C)
- Bloom color : pink
- Bloom time : may, june