Green lavender cotton, Holy flax (plant)
Santolina rosmarinifolia L.
|From : 2 To : 9||3.5 €|
|From : 10 To : 19||3.3 €|
|From : 20 To : 49||3 €|
This product is not available for now.
Register your email to be notified when it will be available again.
Also, you can choose 'Plants on order'. In this case, you will receive all that you've order when everyting is ready.
Family : Asteraceae
Latin name : Santolina rosmarinifolia L.
Common name : Green lavender cotton, Holy flax
- Family : Asteraceae
- Genus : Santolina
- Specy : rosmarinifolia
- Author name : L.
- Plant type : Perrenials
- Height in flowers : from 50 to 100 cm
- Environment : drained, dry
- Exposition of plants : sunny
- Hardiness (USDA zones) : 5a (from -28,9°C to -26,1°C), 5b (from -26,1°C to -23,3°C), 6a (from -23,3°C to -20,6°C), 6b (from -20,6°C to -17,8°C), 7a (from -17,8°C to -15°C), 7b (from -15°C to -12,2°C), 8a (from -12,2°C to -9,4°C), 8b (from -9,4°C to -6,7°C), 9a (from -6,7°C to -3,9°C), 9b (from -3,9°C to -1,1°C), 10a (from -1,1°C to -1,7°C), 10b (from +1,7°C to +4,4°C), 11a (from +4,4°C to +7,2°C)
- Bloom color : yellow
- Bloom time : july, august