Mint-leaved bergamot (plant)
Monarda fistulosa var. menthifolia L.
|From : 2 To : 9||3.5 €|
|From : 10 To : 19||3.3 €|
|From : 20 To : 49||3 €|
|From : 50 To : 99||2.7 €|
|From : 100 To : 199||2.4 €|
This product is not available for now.
Register your email to be notified when it will be available again.
Also, you can choose 'Plants on order'. In this case, you will receive all that you've order when everyting is ready.
Family : Lamiaceae
Latin name : Monarda fistulosa var. menthifolia L.
Common name : Mint-leaved bergamot
- Family : Lamiaceae
- Genus : Monarda
- Specy : fistulosa var. menthifolia
- Author name : L.
- Plant type : Perrenials
- Height in flowers : from 20 to 50 cm, from 50 to 100 cm
- Environment : moist
- Exposition of plants : partial shade, sunny
- Hardiness (USDA zones) : 3a (from -40°C to -37,2°C), 3b (from -37,2°C to -34,4°C), 4a (from -34,4°C to -31,7°C), 4b (from -31,7°C to -28,9°C), 5a (from -28,9°C to -26,1°C), 5b (from -26,1°C to -23,3°C), 6a (from -23,3°C to -20,6°C), 6b (from -20,6°C to -17,8°C), 7a (from -17,8°C to -15°C), 7b (from -15°C to -12,2°C), 8a (from -12,2°C to -9,4°C), 8b (from -9,4°C to -6,7°C), 9a (from -6,7°C to -3,9°C), 9b (from -3,9°C to -1,1°C)
- Bloom color : pink
- Bloom time : june, july, august, september