Morrocan mint (plant)
Mentha viridis 'nanah'
|From : 2 To : 9||3.5 €|
|From : 10 To : 19||3.3 €|
|From : 20 To : 49||3 €|
|From : 50 To : 99||2.7 €|
|From : 100 To : 199||2.4 €|
This product is not available for now.
Register your email to be notified when it will be available again.
Also, you can choose 'Plants on order'. In this case, you will receive all that you've order when everyting is ready.
Family : Lamiaceae
Latin name : Mentha viridis 'nanah'
Common name : Morrocan mint
- Family : Lamiaceae
- Genus : Mentha
- Specy : viridis 'nanah' Classification APG IV
- Family (APG IV) : Lamiaceae
- Genus (APG IV) : Mentha
- Specy (APG IV) : spicata var. nahnah
- Plant type : Perrenials
- Height in flowers : from 20 to 50 cm
- Environment : moist, drained
- Exposition of plants : partial shade, sunny
- Hardiness (USDA zones) : 4a (from -34,4°C to -31,7°C), 4b (from -31,7°C to -28,9°C), 5a (from -28,9°C to -26,1°C), 5b (from -26,1°C to -23,3°C), 6a (from -23,3°C to -20,6°C), 6b (from -20,6°C to -17,8°C), 7a (from -17,8°C to -15°C), 7b (from -15°C to -12,2°C), 8a (from -12,2°C to -9,4°C), 8b (from -9,4°C to -6,7°C), 9a (from -6,7°C to -3,9°C), 9b (from -3,9°C to -1,1°C), 10a (from -1,1°C to -1,7°C), 10b (from +1,7°C to +4,4°C), 11a (from +4,4°C to +7,2°C), 11b (from +7,2°C to +10°C)