Perennial Buckwheat (plant)
Fagopyrum dibotrys (D.Don) Hara
This product is not available for now.
Register your email to be notified when it will be available again.
Also, you can choose 'Plants on order'. In this case, you will receive all that you've order when everyting is ready.
Family : Polygonaceae
Latin name : Fagopyrum dibotrys (D.Don) Hara
Common name : Perennial Buckwheat, Tall Buckwheat
- Family : Polygonaceae
- Genus : Fagopyrum
- Specy : dibotrys
- Author name : (D.Don) Hara
- Plant type : Perrenials
- Height in flowers : from 50 to 100 cm, from 100 to 150 cm, from 150 to 200 cm
- Environment : moist, drained, dry
- Exposition of plants : partial shade, sunny
- Hardiness (USDA zones) : 4a (from -34,4°C to -31,7°C), 4b (from -31,7°C to -28,9°C), 5a (from -28,9°C to -26,1°C), 5b (from -26,1°C to -23,3°C), 6a (from -23,3°C to -20,6°C), 6b (from -20,6°C to -17,8°C), 7a (from -17,8°C to -15°C), 7b (from -15°C to -12,2°C), 8a (from -12,2°C to -9,4°C), 8b (from -9,4°C to -6,7°C), 9a (from -6,7°C to -3,9°C), 9b (from -3,9°C to -1,1°C), 10a (from -1,1°C to -1,7°C), 10b (from +1,7°C to +4,4°C)
- Bloom color : white
- Bloom time : august, september, october