Winter honeysuckle, fragrant honeysuckle (plant)
Lonicera fragrantissima Lindl. & Paxton
|From : 2 To : 9||8 €|
|From : 10 To : 19||7.5 €|
This product is not available for now.
Register your email to be notified when it will be available again.
Also, you can choose 'Plants on order'. In this case, you will receive all that you've order when everyting is ready.
Familly : Caprifoliaceae
Latin name : Lonicera fragrantissima Lindl. & Paxton
Common name : winter honeysuckle, fragrant honeysuckle, January jasmine, Chinese honeysuckle, kiss-me-at-the-gate, sweet breath of spring
- Family : Caprifoliaceae
- Genus : Lonicera
- Specy : fragrantissima
- Author name : Lindl. & Paxton
- Plant type : Perrenials
- Height in flowers : from 20 to 50 cm, from 50 to 100 cm, from 100 to 150 cm, from 150 to 200 cm, from 200 to 250 cm
- Environment : moist, drained
- Exposition of plants : partial shade, sunny
- Hardiness (USDA zones) : 4a (from -34,4°C to -31,7°C), 4b (from -31,7°C to -28,9°C), 5a (from -28,9°C to -26,1°C), 5b (from -26,1°C to -23,3°C), 6a (from -23,3°C to -20,6°C), 6b (from -20,6°C to -17,8°C), 7a (from -17,8°C to -15°C), 7b (from -15°C to -12,2°C), 8a (from -12,2°C to -9,4°C), 8b (from -9,4°C to -6,7°C)
- Bloom color : white
- Bloom time : january, february, march, december
View file in browser : Winter-honeysuckle,-fragrant-honeysuckle-plant.pdf