Sweet cicely (seeds)
Myrrhis odorata (L.) Scop.
|For 2 g : 3.5 €||0|
|For 5 g : 7 €||0|
This product is not available for now.
Register your email to be notified when it will be available again.
Family : Apiaceae
Latin name : Myrrhis odorata(L.) Scop.
Common name : Sweet cicely, Garden Myrrh, Sweet Chervil
- Family : Apiaceae
- Genus : Myrrhis
- Specy : odorata
- Author name : (L.) Scop.
- Type of plant : biennial, perennial
- Height in flowers : from 0 to 20 cm, from 20 to 50 cm, from 50 to 100 cm
- Hardiness (USDA zones) : 3a (from -40°C to -37,2°C), 3b (from -37,2°C to -34,4°C), 4a (from -34,4°C to -31,7°C), 4b (from -31,7°C to -28,9°C), 5a (from -28,9°C to -26,1°C), 5b (from -26,1°C to -23,3°C), 6a (from -23,3°C to -20,6°C), 6b (from -20,6°C to -17,8°C), 7a (from -17,8°C to -15°C), 7b (from -15°C to -12,2°C), 8a (from -12,2°C to -9,4°C), 8b (from -9,4°C to -6,7°C)
- Environment : moist
- Sun exposure : partial shade, full sun
- Bloom color : white
- Bloom time : may, june, july
- Difficulty : hard
- Number of seeds per gram : 20
- Grams per 1000 seeds : 50