Pale coneflower (plant)
Echinacea purpurea (L.) Moench
This product is not available for now.
Register your email to be notified when it will be available again.
Also, you can choose 'Plants on order'. In this case, you will receive all that you've order when everyting is ready.
Family : Asteraceae
Latin name : Echinacea pallida (Nutt.) Nutt.
Common names : Pale coneflower
- Family : Asteraceae
- Genus : Echinacea
- Specy : pallida
- Author name : (Nutt.) Nutt.
- Plant type : Perrenials
- Height in flowers : from 50 to 100 cm, from 100 to 150 cm
- Environment : moist, drained
- Exposition of plants : partial shade, sunny
- Difficulty : easy
- Hardiness (USDA zones) : 2a (from -45,6 °C to -42,8°C), 2b (from -42,8°C to -40°C), 3a (from -40°C to -37,2°C), 3b (from -37,2°C to -34,4°C), 4a (from -34,4°C to -31,7°C), 4b (from -31,7°C to -28,9°C), 5a (from -28,9°C to -26,1°C), 5b (from -26,1°C to -23,3°C), 6a (from -23,3°C to -20,6°C), 6b (from -20,6°C to -17,8°C), 7a (from -17,8°C to -15°C), 7b (from -15°C to -12,2°C), 8a (from -12,2°C to -9,4°C), 8b (from -9,4°C to -6,7°C), 9a (from -6,7°C to -3,9°C), 9b (from -3,9°C to -1,1°C), 10a (from -1,1°C to -1,7°C), 10b (from +1,7°C to +4,4°C)
- Bloom color : purple
- Bloom time : july, august, september