Roman Chamomile Simple flowers (seeds)
Chamaemelum nobile (L.) All.
|For 0.2 g : 3.5 €||0|
|For 0.5 g : 7 €||0|
This product is not available for now.
Register your email to be notified when it will be available again.
Family : Asteraceae
Latin name : Chamaemelum nobile (L.) All.
Common names : Roman chamomile
- Family : Asteraceae
- Genus : Anthemis
- Specy : nobilis
- Author name : L. Classification APG IV
- Family (APG IV) : Asteraceae
- Genus (APG IV) : Chamaemelum
- Specy (APG IV) : nobile
- Author (APG IV) : (L.) All.
- Type of plant : perennial
- Height in flowers : from 0 to 20 cm, from 20 to 50 cm
- Hardiness (USDA zones) : 4a (from -34,4°C to -31,7°C), 4b (from -31,7°C to -28,9°C), 5a (from -28,9°C to -26,1°C), 5b (from -26,1°C to -23,3°C), 6a (from -23,3°C to -20,6°C), 6b (from -20,6°C to -17,8°C), 7a (from -17,8°C to -15°C), 7b (from -15°C to -12,2°C), 8a (from -12,2°C to -9,4°C), 8b (from -9,4°C to -6,7°C), 9a (from -6,7°C to -3,9°C), 9b (from -3,9°C to -1,1°C)
- Environment : moist, drained
- Sun exposure : partial shade, full sun
- Bloom color : white
- Bloom time : june, july, august
- Number of seeds per gram : 7500
- Grams per 1000 seeds : 0.13