Tanacetum parthenium (Schultz) Bip.
|For 50 g : 3.5 €||0|
|For 1 g : 3.5 €||39|
|For 5 g : 14 €||7|
|For 10 g : 25 €||0|
|For 20 g : 42 €||0|
This product is not available for now.
Register your email to be notified when it will be available again.
Family : Asteraceae
Latin name : Tanacetum parthenium (Schultz) Bip.
Common name : Feverfew
- Family : Asteraceae
- Genus : Tanacetum
- Specy : parthenium
- Author name : (Schultz) Bip.
- Type of plant : biennial, perennial
- Height in flowers : from 0 to 20 cm, from 20 to 50 cm, from 50 to 100 cm, from 100 to 150 cm
- Hardiness (USDA zones) : 5a (from -28,9°C to -26,1°C), 5b (from -26,1°C to -23,3°C), 6a (from -23,3°C to -20,6°C), 6b (from -20,6°C to -17,8°C), 7a (from -17,8°C to -15°C), 7b (from -15°C to -12,2°C), 8a (from -12,2°C to -9,4°C), 8b (from -9,4°C to -6,7°C), 9a (from -6,7°C to -3,9°C), 9b (from -3,9°C to -1,1°C)
- Environment : moist, drained
- Sun exposure : partial shade, full sun
- Bloom color : yellow
- Bloom time : july, august, september
- Difficulty : easy
- Number of seeds per gram : 7600
- Grams per 1000 seeds : 0.1